Mr. Riley's Blog: My Edublog Nominations

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Edublog Nominations

Last year I was really hopeful that I would at least get a nomination for an EduBlog Award.  Well it's that time again this year and I am shamelessly plugging myself.  
Here is how to nominate someone;
Post your nominations somewhere public, website, blog, etc, with your nomination
Send in a link with your nominations posted to the nomination page
You have until December 2, 2011 to submit your nomination
You may tag your nominations with #eddies11 on all social networking sites
The categories are;

  • Best individual blog
wwwatanabe
  • Best individual tweeter
  • Best group blog

teacherchallenge   ( I know it is part of EduBlogs but I really enjoyed being part of it )
  • Best new blog
  • Best class blog
  • Best student blog
  • Best ed tech / resource sharing blog

  • Most influential blog post
  • Best twitter hashtag
  • Best teacher blog

  • Best librarian / library blog
  • Best School Administrator blog
  • Best free web tool

techsavvyed  (sorry FT4T )
  • Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast
  • Best educational wiki
  • Best open PD / unconference / webinar series
  • Best educational use of a social network
  • Lifetime achievement

freetech4teachers  We could hope to be this good



Good luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! Not sure why I didn't see it earlier, but I appreciate the thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Riley,

    Thank you so much for your nomination! I hadn't realized you'd nominated me, and it's such an honor.

    Kind regards,
    Tracy Watnanabe

    ReplyDelete